Friday, August 19, 2011

What Happened To Nicolas Cage?

What the hell happened to Nicolas Cage?  Many of you may agree or disagree with the image to your left.  I loved him in Con Air and he was a 100% bad ass movie star.  Where is the guy from such classic films as Raising Arizona, Peggy Sue Got Married, The Rock, Face Off and Con Air?  Now he is acting in shitty films like Drive Angry 3D, Season of the Witch and Ghost Rider?  What the hell Nic?  Is this guy just taking a pay check cause he can and not caring about the legacy he is leaving behind?  This week a couple of trailers were released with him as the star and one looks ok while the other looks like crap.  Take a look below.


Eh, ok.  A movie with Nicole Kidman and Cam Gigandet looks ok.  I get the overwhelming feeling that I have seen this film before ala The Last House on the Left.  Not too interested.


Really?  Really?  Pissing fire?  Maybe I am in a bad mood and I know I am just a lowly web writer with no credit for anything other than this website but from the first second having to listen to those directors to the very last shot of Ghost Rider pissing makes me wanna take a piss on this film.  I could write on forever about every frame of this trailer but I am going to stop while I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment