Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Sitter: Red Band Trailer

I made it back from my weekend hiatus and wanted to share this trailer with you.  I saw this before I left on my trip but didn't get the chance to post it until now.  Their is a red band "dirty" trailer and a green band "non dirty" trailer for this film.  I wanted to show you the red band for the fact it has an opening monologue with Jonah Hill and his weight size of today and then the Jonah Hill when he shot this movie.  What the crunk?!  Is this guy on crack?  He is literally half the size now that he was when he shot this movie.  And also the red band trailers are almost always funnier because they include the content that would normally not appear until the actual showing of the film.  Be advised: strong sexual content and foul language!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment