Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday Weekend: New TMNT Toys!

Another entry into the famous "Birthday Weekend" log!  You can see from below the new and cool Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle toys I was able to pick up while in Portland and also receive at my birthday party.  The turtle submarine was a cool find from Billy Galaxy in Portland.  I had been eyeing it off and on the past few visits and decided I needed it bad enough for my collection.  I believe it is pretty rare and even more rare being a complete piece.  Next is the TMNT Soap Dish. The van as you can see is actually a plastic dish that holds the mini bars of soap.  A very rare find from my brother Rusty and a great addition to my collection.  The TMNT Double Barrel Plunger Gun is another find from Billy Galaxy.  Another great and complete piece.  Last is a more current version of Raphael on a skateboard.  I am really not sure if he originally went with the skateboard and is a more current piece dating in the 2000's somewhere.  Still very cool!


0 comments:

Post a Comment