Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday Weekend: New Ghostbusters Toys!

Here are some closer looks at some of the new Ghostbusters toys that came into my possession this weekend.  First off is a new Ghostbusters Zapper Light Gun.  The gun originally displayed images of random The Real Ghostbusters ghost images on your wall.  I purchased one earlier in the year but was missing a film cartridge with images to light on the wall.  So happens I was at one of my fave toy shops in Portland, Billy Galaxy, and they had another zapper with 2 cartridges! How cool!  Now I have a pair with all of the parts.  Next is a vintage Ghostbusters VW car that transforms into a bug ghost.  My wife purchased a Slimer piggy bank made by Diamond Select toys.  My brother Dave found some very cool vintage The Real Ghostbusters figurines.  From left to right is Peter, Egon and Ray.  For those that do not know, The Real Ghosbusters is the cartoon that was on in the 1980's early 1990's and most if not all of the older toys are from that show.


0 comments:

Post a Comment