Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates Review

So, I am back to work which means I can seriously tend to neglect this site!  With that being said, here I am doing not that.  Just wanted to send up a quick review from a flick the wife and I watched the other night. Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates.  Yes, the title is pretty much the whole concept of the film.  If you've seen the trailer you've seen the film.  Check it out below.  I enjoyed the film overall.  It had some pretty funny parts and some stupid parts.

Zac Efron is starting to come into his own as an actor and Adam Devine is funny as crap!  I've never been a super fan of Anna Kendrick so yeah she is fine.  Someone asked me if it starred the people from Pitch Perfect and yeah, I guess it does.  I was really never a big fan of that movie either.  I kinda compare this movie to other films that wouldn't be good enough to spend the money on in the theater but would turn out to be a solid rental.  Re-watch value is pretty low.  I totally recommend this over Ghost Team though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment