Tuesday, September 6, 2016

What does a killer look like?

So i'm on vacation this week.  I have ample enough time on my hands.  I dusted off my old/new camcorder that I have hardly ever used and penned up an opening scene for a new movie.  Now comes the part of what does the killer look like?


In the past we have usually gone with the black cloak and either a black no face or the Scream Killer mask.  This worked out really well because anyone could put on the cloak and play the killer. I would like to move away from this to more of a defined look.  I've been eyeing this mask or semi variants of this mask at different stores.

What makes this mask cool is that I think it could be seen very well in the dark and covers the face of the actor completely.  It's also very inexpensive which is what we are also going for.  I showed this to my brother and first thing he says is "people don't wanna get killed by Skeletor from Masters of the Universe!".  He does have a point but I still like it.  I did buy another portion of the costume this evening but don't wanna reveal all of my secrets until the film comes out.  I'm really feeling my film making mojo and hope that I can get my friends and family to rally behind me to get this thing done.  I've always felt like I have a super passion for film making and hope to put it to some work this week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment