Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Ghost Team Review

I really wanted to get this review out about a week ago when I first watched it.  I guess it was better that I had some time to really think about this film and write a quick and honest review.  Your probably wondering why I say this?  It stars great actors like Jon Heder, Dave Krumholtz and Justin Long.  How can it be so bad?  First red flag is that it was pretty much a video on demand title from the get go.  Not to say all VOD titles are crap but a film starring this gem of a cast straight to your home tv really makes me wonder.  Where did the glory days of Napoleon Dynamite go?  I totally loved Blades of Glory.  What about David Krumholtz?  I've loved him in so many films and tv shows.   It's almost like this cast just put their own money together and made this film.  If that was the case then hurrah.  I highly doubt that though.  Were these guys bored and had nothing better going on then to just hang out and film this?



With all the bashing I did of this film their are a couple of funny scenes.  Oh wait, don't watch the trailer below because you will see most of them.  I keep shaking my head and wonder why Hollywood keeps wasting their money making stupid films like this.  Do these actors read this script and think it's actually good?  I had a better time looking at Instagram on my phone.  I know. I sound harsh and I really want to like everything I watch now a days but some films I can't lie about.  I love these actors.  I really do but they don't do justice to this film.  Watch the trailer below.  I've also decided to post a couple clips also of what these actors do best in some of their best roles.



0 comments:

Post a Comment