Sunday, September 4, 2016

Update! New "News"! I'm still alive!!

I've been thinking about taking some time this week and posting a few new articles. The thing i've noticed is that many blogs that I follow don't get updated very often. Now i'm sure there are many successful blogs but I figure the ratio is very high to blogs that maybe start out on the right foot end up falling into the darkness of the internet. After logging into Blogger it shows me the blogs that I currently follow. A few have disappeared altogether as others haven't been updated in literally years.

Well, I am here to say here is a new update in the world from Seth at Mechamania!  It's been a few years since I have made any kind of videos or short films of my own.  I've actually owned a fairly nice HD camera for a couple of years but never used it like it was intended.  I'm happy to say that I am in the writing process of my next film.  It will be another horror/slasher/comedy with most of the parts played by my good friends.  I thought it was pretty neat that I posted a teaser video of my script and the film director Paul Haggis actually liked it.  Look him up on IMDB to see what films he's made.  He's known for a couple of James Bond films among others.  Check back on the site for more info and updates and check out my Instagram post below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment