Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday Weekend: TMNT Drawing!

This past Thursday was my birthday and it ended up being a birthday weekend with a party on Saturday night and then another party with Summerslam on Sunday night.  Needless to say it was awesome and I will be posting my cool gifts and new finds from my trip to Portland on Friday.  I wanted to share a drawing my oldest daughter, Krystal, made for me.  It is a montage of different Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle characters that I have.  She drew me John Cena which you can check out here and also check out her site.  She is an amazing artist and I am so proud she is my daughter!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, that's a cool drawing...LOLI'm really glad you liked it! And I'm glad you had an awesome birthday weekend! (:

Post a Comment