Sunday, August 28, 2011

Death Valley! New Series from MTV?!???

So tonight I was forced to sit through the crap storm known as the MTV Video Music Awards.  Granted, it is no where near as bad as the MTV Movie Awards but still isn't my cup of tea because I think a lot of the music today is crap.  I NEVER watch MTV and think most if not all of their programming is totally worthless and an absolute waste of time but out of the blue this little nugget drops on the tv screen....

  
Alright, so for like the first time in over 10 years I see a commercial for something on MTV that actually looks like it could be kinda good.  At first I totally recognized Bryan Callen who is pretty famous from being in The Hangover films among other comedies and Tania Raymonde of Lost fame.  I get vibes of Zombieland from this series.  It looks kinda stupid but then again the effects look pretty good which could keep me interested.  The first half hour episode premieres Monday night at 10:30.  I have my DVR set and can't wait!  Let's just hope The Walking Dead Season 2 get's better.  We need a good zombie series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment