Sunday, August 21, 2011

Support Mechamania! Google Ad-Sense

Hey everyone!  This is a test more than anything.  I have had Google Ad-Sense on this site for quite sometime now with not much luck.  Google Ad-Sense is basically me saying to Google to put some ads on my website and if the reader clicks on the ad I get one tenth of a cent or something like that.  While cruising the site you may have noticed some ad's on the right hand side of the site towards the bottom.  I kept them down there purposely to not annoy anyone and they are also easily blocked by pop up ad blocker programs.  They seem to be semi relevant ads and who knows, perhaps there is something that you might be interested in?  For my test I am asking that you click on one of those ads and I can see if it actually works.  It would be interesting to see how many unique visitors click on the ad and see what happens?  My goal would be to get a new computer or some new web design software to help the site become even greater!!  Thanks for your support!

0 comments:

Post a Comment