Thursday, February 10, 2011

X-Men First Class Trailer!

Hey everyone!  Today is a cool day because we get our first look at the new flick X-Men: First Class.  It stars James McAvoy as Professor Charles Xavier and Michael Fassbender as Magneto.  I am familiar with McAvoy but not of Fassbender.  Kevin Bacon also stars but I am not sure what role he actually plays.  The film is directed by Matthew Vaughn who also directed Kick Ass.  The other films were directed by Bryan Singer and Brett Ratner.  From what I understand this takes place primarily in the 1960's and should be a fun film when it opens in theaters on Jume 3rd. Post your thoughts about it below in the forum!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My friend Nadya and I watched this the very next day after you first showed it to me. We went to your blog and everything. She loves X-men, comic books and all, and is pretty excited. I hope this movie is better than the last one.

Seth_Van said...

I dunno. I am really not that impressed. Being in the 1960's is cool and all but, well, I will just have to wait until I see it. Is Wolverine going to make a cameo anywhere?

Post a Comment