Saturday, February 19, 2011

Apollo 18 Trailer

Here is your first look at the new film Apollo 18.  This is not a sequel to the famous film Apollo 13 starring Tom Hanks and Kevin Bacon.  I'm not a big American History guy and don't know much about the Apollo missions but I guess Apollo 17 was the last time that we went to the moon.  Well, this is according to the trailer.  But wait, there's more!  Dimension Films has somehow came across some old long lost footage of another manned spaceflight, Apollo 18!  I didn't see anyone I recognized that stars in this film and frankly it looks like another one of those lost footage do we ever find out what happens type of film.  Enjoy.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

i think the Apollo mission is the one when the thing exploded, that one time.

Seth_Van said...

I think you might be thinking of the Challenger Jessica.

Unknown said...

It does seem like the kind of movie where they won't actually tell you what's going on, even at the end. Those kinds of movies usually just drive me crazy.

Post a Comment