Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Trailer Spots!!

If you didn't watch the Superbowl then you missed out on some the most awesome tv spots for upcoming movies!  Tv Spots are generally 30 seconds commercials previewing the years new films.  Below are a few of those commercials!

Super 8

Ok, so I like almost crapped my pants when I saw this.  I have read that this film, that is directed by JJ Abrams, is an homage to Steven Spielberg and the great science fiction films that he made in the 1980's.  I can soooo see this even from this short clip.  The music score reminds me of the music from ET and how can you not have flashbacks of Close Encounters Of The Third Kind!! This footage is really the most news that has been released to the public and the film is still kept on a tight leash.  All I can say is that I am ready to purchase my ticket!

Captain America: The First Avenger

Brand new footage tonight of another Avengers film.  We have seen Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Thor and now Captain America.  Chris Evans, aka Johnny Flame from Fantastic Four fame, plays the first avenger and it looks like it is going to be good.  I am more interested in the villain Red Skull played by Hugo Weaving.

Transformers 3: Dark Side of the Moon

I almost had a brogasm when I saw this!  What can I say?  The trailer rips Sh*t up, LITTERALLY!  I saw Revenge of the Fallen in IMAX and it was one of the coolest viewing experiences I had and the movie wasn't even all that good!  Transformers 3 is also to be in 3D so get ready!  I can't wait!

Fast Five

The more and more I see of this film the more I can't wait to see The Rock hunt some ass down! Wait, that sounded kinda....ok, you get my point!  Fast cars and a lot of action coming in just a couple of months!

0 comments:

Post a Comment