Monday, February 21, 2011

Ghostbusters 3 with Ashton Kutcher?

What?  Are you thinking the same thing I am thinking?  Ashton, Punk'd, Kutcher in Ghostbusters 3?  With more promising news.  Bill Murray supposedly has seen the script for the 3rd film as the whole production whims on him saying yes to star in this thing or not.  If he leans towards the negative it sounds like it will be a no go for anything.  I agree with the idea of not having all of the originals then to do nothing at all.  On the other hand though, do we really want to see our iconic heroes from the 1980's and 1990's old and ailing?  Maybe we can get lucky and they can cast awesome new Ghostbusters like Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and Jack Black, wait, that is just my own dream!

Now back to the Kutcher news.  Ivan Reitman, the director of the Ghostbuster films, is on the worldwide tour promoting his new movie No Strings Attached starring Kutcher and was interviewed in the video below.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashton Kutcher!?! Whenever I see him I think of those commercials for some camera or something. I mean, I know he's a famous actor and everything, but that's just what I think of first for some odd reason.

Post a Comment