Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Release Tuesday!

I've been wanting to ad a few new columns to the site over the past week and one of them has been a column about new movies that are coming out in the video store and/or online.  I am hoping to keep it updated with a new column each Tuesday.  Tuesdays are generally the day when most dvd/blu-ray movies are released.  You can click on the cover art below to watch the trailer of the film you are interested in.  I am sure I will have some reviews of many of the films that I will be posting and will make sure to add links to those appropriately.  I will try to cover whatever I can that I think everyone will be interested in looking at.  These release dates are also generally for the video store or being able to purchase them from your local store.  Redbox and Netflix tend to have later release dates so check your local provider/machine to find out.


  
      


0 comments:

Post a Comment