Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Old Spice Guy as Luke Cage!

You know that Old Spice guy is getting pretty serious about wanting to be a movie star.  Earlier in the year I blogged about Mr. Isiah Mustafa wanting to play the Luke Cage character and even went as far as to be involved in a Marvel spoof which you can watch right here.  Well he has done it again and teamed up with a group of nerds and created a pretty cool looking fan trailer of him reprising the role of Cage again.  I thought what was just as cool is another video of the actual making of the short fan trailer.  You can check them both out below.

*Update #1: I guess the video has been removed by Isiah himself.  I would think I would want everyone to see it and get jacked up about it but I guess that isn't happening.  If I find it somewhere else online I will post a new link.  The behind the scenes video still works.  Stay tuned....



0 comments:

Post a Comment