Saturday, May 28, 2011

50/50 Trailer and Poster!

Here is your first look at the new film 50/50 starring Joseph Gordon Levitt and Seth Rogen.  This film is about 2 friends. One that has been recently diagnosed with Cancer and has a 50/50 odds of living or dieing.  This film looks pretty funny and has an all-star cast including Bryce Howard and Angelica Huston.  Is it just me or does it look like Seth Rogen has pretty much put back on all of his weight that he lost for The Green Hornet?  Maybe he is depressed because of how bad that movie sucked!  I kid, I kid Seth.  I have heard pretty much positive reviews of this film even though it deals with dark subject matter.  Please, not another Funny People movie.  You can watch the trailer below but I think they kinda spoil the whole movie in the opening shot by Seth Rogen. Joe Levitt is the man!  He just seems to get better and better with every film he is in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment