Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New TMNT Vintage Toys!

Hey everyone!  I am back again with a new post about some old school toys that arrived in the mail today!  Ebay seems to be the best place for all of the stuff you used to own but don't and want to have again.  I spoke in earlier posts about having Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) action figures as a kid and have slowly been purchasing many and more of them to my ever expanding collection.  I am currently at 69 figures in all.  I added 2 more today and thought I would share them with you.  Check them out below!


The turtle above or should I say the robot turtle above is called "Metalhead".  This toy I was very fond of as a young man and very excited to add it to my collection.  It came intact with all of it's accessories and the information card from the original bubble box.  It is in really good shape and looks like it hasn't been played with.


The next turtle is "Sewer Surfin Mike".  I'm not exactly sure what series or year he is from but I purchased him because he looked outrageously different and came with that cool surfboard.  He looks great on my shelf with the rest of my collection.  Both toys came from Ebay seller 22ktoys.  Click on the link and you can check out some of his other auctions.  Stay tuned for more toy posts later this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment