Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Quickie Review: Drive Angry

Just wanted to let all of you know I had the chance to watch Drive Angry recently.  I wasn't going to mention I saw this film or even write a review about it because frankly i'd rather not waste my time.  The plot in a nutshell is: man is dead, man breaks out of hell to rescue his grand daughter who is being held by a satanic cult, man meets hot eye candy chick who is basically along for the ride and man is followed by a minion of satan trying to bring him back.  Is it just me or does Nicolas Cage get creepier in each film he is in?  What happened to Nic Cage from Con Air?  This movies was worthless for everything other than a couple of souped up muscle cars that get driven through out the film.  Don't waste your time unless you literally have nothing else to do.  I think I got more enjoyment out of mowing my yard than this movie. The trailer is below.  Don't fall for it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment