Saturday, May 21, 2011

R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage

What a blow.  What a shocker.  This afternoon at work via a text message from my brother I see "Macho Man died".  What the hell?!  Text that again?!  When I got home and read the terrible news for myself I still couldn't believe it.  Randy "The Macho Man" Savage is dead.  Early reports are still sketchy but apparently he had a heart attack while driving his vehicle and crashed into a tree.  His wife was in the vehicle and sustained minor injuries.  My earliest memories was in the late 1980's and early 1990's of Macho Man especially when he co-hosted WWE Monday Night Raw. By that point in his career he was most likely semi-retired and enjoyed commentating with Jerry Lawler and Vince Mcmahon.  I'm sure now that he is a likely candidate into the WWE Hall of Fame.  It's a shame that it took this to move things forward.  It will interesting to see what WWE says on Raw this Monday.  I will be there in person and will report back to you.  Rest in peace Macho.  You are greatly loved and will be missed forever.  Ohhhhhh yeeaaahhhh!  Snap into it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment