Monday, October 4, 2010

The Old Spice Guy as Luke Cage

Sorry for the lack of postings the past couple of days. It has been hectic moving and I am still not nestled into my new studio yet but hopefully will within the next week or 2. Who knew moving could be so crazy!

I saw this video earlier and just had to post it. Unless you have been living under a rock, you have seen the new Old Spice Commercials. It stars a guy by the name of Isaiah Mustafa. Well, obviously the commercials were cool and a great success. Watch below to see what I mean.



I guess Isaiah is done with making Old Spice Commercials and is currently campaigning for a new gig, the Marvel comic book character Luke Cage. I am not going to pretend I know anything about Luke Cage and his world other than he is an Avenger. I thought the video was well made and funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment