Monday, March 28, 2011

Wrestlemania 27 Week!!


Ok folks.The mother of all mothers is here this weekend, Wrestlemania 27.  I haven't really covered much on the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) other than the return of The Rock. Why don't I?  Wrestling is such a massive entity on it's own that I think it would be hard for me to keep up on it.  Their also isn't really too much news out there other than the interviews the wrestlers already give to other sources and a crap load of gossip and most of the time lies. Perhaps in the future I will cover some of the weekly shows.  No matter what you say, fake or not, the shows are damn entertaining.


As a kid I used to watch wrestling every Monday with my dad and brother.  As I am now an adult I still enjoy watching the shows and now watch it with my own children.  I have been to many shows and pay per views and even met a couple of the wrestlers.  I also have a massive collection of memorabilia from signed t-shirts to action figures and movies.  The more and more you read this blog you begin to realize how much of a dork I am eh?  Luckily a lot of my close friends like wrestling also and this weekend we will have a BBQ and catch this years Wrestlemania!!!  I have embedded the preview below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment