Thursday, March 24, 2011

Captain American Trailer!!!

Ok, so I am about 24 hours behind on this posting.  This trailer originally premiered on Entertainment Tonight then came online later last night.  I didn't see it until late and their still wasn't a high definition copy up yet either.  Then I worked today and am just now getting the chance to post Captain America: The First Avenger.  After seeing the 30 second spot for this film during the Superbowl I really wasn't that impressed.  My hope out of everything would be for that this film is successful for Chris Evans AKA Captain.  I have always enjoyed his acting and the guy deserves a big break!  Hugo Weaving (Agent Smith from The Matrix Trilogy) plays the baddy Red Skull.  I'm pretty pumped now that I have seen this trailer.  Amazing special effects to make him look like a weakling in the beginning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment