Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fast Five Trailer 2

Holy crap balls!!  Saw this trailer along with Super 8 Friday night at the theater before Battle: Los Angeles.  I tell ya. This year is going to have some pretty kick ass movies! Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese and practically everyone that wasn't killed, with the exception of the main guy from Tokyo Drift, returns for an all star studded cast in Fast Five.  I think the coolest thing about this movie is the addition of Dwayne The Rock Johnson.  That guy looks ripped in this film and it could totally be his biggest film yet! Look, I was sold when I watched the first trailer for this film and about sharted in the theater after watching this.  If your not pumped about Fast Five yet then get ready to step on the gas!!  Fast Five is released in June.  I think I will see it in IMAX!

0 comments:

Post a Comment