Sunday, July 24, 2011

True Blood Sneak Peak!

We've all been completely taken away by Sookie Stackhouse and her adventures or should I say mis-adventures in Louisiana for the past three years.  We love the blood, we love the women, we love the men and the vampires and the werewolves and the witches and well, you get the picture. We are now 4 episodes deep into the newest season this summer and HBO has been kind enough to share with us a preview of the rest of this years season!  It was also revealed recently that Charlaine Harris will be writing one final Sookie Stackhouse novel to be released in 2012.  I wonder if Sookie will go with Erik or with Bill?  Hmmm, decisions, decisions!  lol Oh wait, maybe she will go with Alcide and fool us all.  Ok, I know what too much about this show.  I swear my wife reads the novels and tells me everything.  Seriously!

0 comments:

Post a Comment