Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Battleship Poster And Trailer!!

You just sank my battleship!  Anyone remember those old commercials for the popular Milton Bradley game?  It seems to me like they always played around Christmas time.  Yes, I am talking about a full live action movie based off the game. It has been turned into a film folks!  This time around it looks like they are throwing in aliens?  I guess you gotta do something different to keep it interesting right?  I think this trailer looks great but is it too late or too soon since watching Battle Los Angeles?  It stars the great Liam Neeson, Alexander Skarsgard and Rihanna. Yes, I did say Rihanna. It is directed by Peter Berg and premieres next summer. Check out the trailer below and let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment