Sunday, July 17, 2011

Movie News!

This weekend was a busy and crazy weekend!  I had the chance to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on Friday and then last night I caught a late night screening of Transformers 3 in 3D.  I plan to have posted in the next couple of days reviews of both films.  I think the overall consensus of Harry Potter was kind of a let down.  My wife and older daughters read the books and were disappointed with how it ended and a great deal of the book wasn't even included in the film.  On the other hand I could not have been more happy about Transformers. The 3D was absolutely gorgeous and was a fitting finale to the famed trilogy.  Stay tuned for reviews and more information.  On a quick side note The Dark Knight Rises trailer was attached to copies of Harry Potter and crappy camera copies are flooding the internet.  This week we should see the official release!

0 comments:

Post a Comment