Monday, January 24, 2011

TMN Fan Film: Fight The Foot!


When I was a kid I remember when the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon show debuted on tv.  My brother and I were instant fans and begged our parents to buy us everything from the toys to the trading cards to the pajamas. I wish we would have kept the toys.  Now I am spending a fortune re-buying rare toys that were sold 20 years ago instead of just keeping the the toys I originally owned.  Needless to say, over the years through out the countless theatrical films and other tv shows, I have still followed the brand.  I think many fans are ready for a re-tooling of a live action kick ass film.  It looks like some of the fans could not wait and made a TMNT fan film titled "Fight The Foot".  Check it out below!




0 comments:

Post a Comment