Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Toy Purchase: The Incredible Hulk!

HULK SMASH! To give you a little background information on this post, I have been going to my local comic book store the past year or so and been eying this toy. First of all, you can not miss it sitting on the shelf. It is a massive piece of sculpted plastic! This toy is at least 2 or 3 times bigger than your normal action figure. From the moment I saw it I knew that one day I was going to purchase it for my collection. Anymore, a lot of toys/collectibles that I purchase I tend to leave them in their original plastic shell on card, but this one I could not resist to take out and sit on my desk. This thing could be a paperweight or a bookend or something! It is truly a work of art and something that attracts your attention when you first see it! It's part of the Marvel Select Series made by Diamond Select Toys.  I have added a gallery of pictures below for a better look!



0 comments:

Post a Comment