Monday, January 10, 2011

Matty Collectors Ghostbusters 2 Review


Ok guys, if you know me then you know a little fact that for the past couple of years I have been collecting movie memorabilia including many movie toys.  The toy company Mattel has an adult collectors line of toys that it makes for dorks like me called Matty Collector.  These toys are generally made for a short period of time and that is it.  Once they are sold out, good luck purchasing one other than on Ebay for double or triple the original price.  A lot of the toys Matty Collector makes are throwback or remakes of older toys, especially toys that I played with as a child like He-Man.  Matty has been producing the Ghostbuster line for the past year or so and have done an amazing job at recreating the characters from the iconic films!  I am one of the lucky few to have been able to purchase the set above.  Click on the picture to read more and an depth review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment