Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Green Hornet opening weekend!











Hey everyone, what do you all think about The Green Hornet opening this weekend?  For me, I have always been a big Seth Rogen fan and loved all of his films except for Observe and Report.  I didn't really like Funny People either but that is one of those films that when you watch it over and over you begin to enjoy it more each time.  I totally loved Superbad and Pineapple Express....classic stuff.  When I first saw the previews for this movie I really wasn't sold on it.  I can't really say that I am still sold on it either but early reviews that I have read and peoples reactions from the early screenings have been pretty positive.  Movies are so damn expensive and throw the 3D price on top of that and it almost wants to make a guy just wait and pirate the flick but I think I will spend the dough that I don't have and watch it.  I have heard the 3D was done great and that Seth Rogen proves himself to be a superhero.  I know, i'll believe it when I see it but I am going to give it a chance......will you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like it might be pretty good.

Seth_Van said...

To be honest, I am still on the fence about it. It is one of those movies that I think is going to be good but still uncertain about it all.

Post a Comment