Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Old School WWF Lunch Boxes

This past weekend I had the chance to visit Portland Oregon's largest garage sale event. It was held at the Portland Expo Center. No one in my group had ever been there before and my brother in law was really interested in seeing if they had some good deals there and asked my wife and I to come along. It was a pretty cool MASSIVE indoor garage sale. Most of the items were set up on tables and ranged from pricey collectibles, small furniture, toys, knick knacks to old clothes and random odds and ends for that special buyer. I was pleasantly surprised at the many little things I purchased. One of the first things I was able to pick up was a 1985 WWF Blue Hulk Hogan lunch box. Talk about cool! The box is in decent shape and the thermos, well, I am lucky that the thermos came with it but it is not in the best of shape at all. I think I stated in on my previous posts that I wasn't going to get into collecting plastic lunch boxes and just stay with the metal ones. Crap! What was I thinking? The next day I am roaming Ebay, big mistake, and find another old WWF lunch box that a lady in Bend is selling. Cha-ching! Now I am the proud owner of 2 WWF Lunch Boxes. Yes, I know. I am a dork. These are the last 2 and the last plastic ones. hahaha Famous last words!

0 comments:

Post a Comment