Monday, April 18, 2011

Game of Thrones Premiere!

Winter is coming!  So what did everyone think about the premiere episode of the highly anticipated HBO Series Game of Thrones?  I have never read any of the books but my wife has read all 4 of them and loves the series.  I found the first episode to be very good.  It looks absolutely amazing visually but be prepared that their are many characters and it is a lot to jump into and follow up front.  I kept asking my wife questions through out about everyone.  Sean Bean stars along with Lena Headey, Charles Dance and Peter Dinklage. If your not a fan of heads being chopped off and nude women then you may stay away from this series.  I was actually surprised of all the nudity.  Soft core of course but nudity none the less.  My wife said that the novels are of a sexual nature.  No wonder she likes it!  Sunday nights at 9:00pm only on HBO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment