Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hobo With A Shotgun!

WARNING: The video posted below is graphic! The video contains blood, killing, and other acts of violence. Viewer discretion is advised!

I was very excited to see this online trailer premiere of the film "Hobo With A Shotgun". You have probably never ever heard of this film. This film will probably not cater to the general audience. I would imagine it is not for the weak of heart or stomach and for the audience that enjoys grindhouse and exploitation films. I have been following the news about this film for about a year and a half now. It was originally filmed as a trailer only for an online contest. It won the online contest and I recall was presented by Robert Rodriguez at the South By Southwest Festival last year. It was so popular with people that it was bought and greenlit into a major motion picture. It looks like the film is done and stars Rutger Hauer as the crime fighting hobo. This gives me hope that small time "movie guys" like me will one day have the chance to make something big time that the whole world can see. Again, the video below is not suitable for work or for your children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment