Saturday, September 24, 2011

Site News! 9.23.11

Hey everyone out there!  It's been a busy week and frankly not a ton of concrete great news is really rumbling down the old internet pipes.  I started watching Tree Of Life and almost fell asleep it was that slow of a film.  I know and have read everything the critics are saying about this film and plan to try and re-watch it again and hopefully enjoy it.  I also had the chance to watch Horrible Bosses.  It was pretty funny overall and falls in the lines of current films like Hall Pass.  I did like this film better than Hall Pass but ultimately not worth my time writing some long and drawn out review over it.  If you like Jennifer Aniston then you will love Horrible Bosses!  Just saying ok.  Just saying. Thor 2 news was floating around this week.  Read it here.  Like I said.  Kind of boring and not much out there.  I guess this time of the year is slow for this news anyways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment