Saturday, September 24, 2011

New TMNT Toy Purchase! Invisible Mike!!

It's turtle time once again folks!  I have been wanting my newest figurine for quite a while but haven't been able to find it locally or at least a good auction on Ebay until now!  I purchased a few months ago the Universal Studios TMNT Monster line.  This was a small line of turtles that were made to resemble the classic Universal Studios monsters from back in the day.  They were a short lived series and even came with discount coupons to the Universal Studios Theme Park.  You can check out a picture of that line below courtesy of the TMNT Figure Archive.

As you can see we have Dracula, Frankenstein, The Wolfman and The Mummy.  Later on a second Universal Studios monster set was released and today my first figurine arrived in the mail. It is Michaelangelo as The Invisible Man.  I find this character very cool and unique because he is partly see through which makes total sense but is the only one of it's kind that I have seen.  I plan to purchase the others in the series also but wanted to start with this guy first.


1 comments:

Shawn Robare said...

Oh wow, I didn't realize there was a second series of these TMNT monster figures. I'll have to research the other figures now!

Post a Comment