Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Real Ghostbusters Toys

I thought I would share with you a little bit about what I have been collecting as of late. Earlier in my blog, I spoke about being fascinated about the things I had when I was a child and wanting to get those things back. Well, I have started a new collection of old, i'm not sure if they are vintage yet, Ghostbuster toys. These are all toys that my brother and I had when we were children and eventually disappeared into thin air. I think most of them were actually sold in a garage sale when I was living out of the country. My fascination with Ghostbusters goes back to the original film in 1984 followed by it's sequel, the cartoons and everything else that is the realm of Ghosbusters. So, needless to say, I have been burrowing through E-bay and picking up what toys I can afford and building my collection. I have a feeling that the older these toys get, the more they are going to be worth in the future.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment