Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Site Update 5.30.12

Well, what the hell! Here I am folks. You probably thought this site became one of those waste of space portals that just sits and rots the internet like the millions of pages before it and the millions to come. Your half right most likely. The fact of the matter is that life has kept me super busy as of late. This blog was meant to take up my time when I was laid off of work. It did that but now that I am working continually it becomes really hard to keep this site updated. I have also recently opened an Ebay store and have been dabbling in the sales of the things I love most. Vintage toys and collectibles. Am I saying that I am closing the site and won't keep it updated. No. I am saying what I always have said. Please bare with me. I haven't forgotten you and never will. You can keep up with me by becoming a fan of the site or friending me on Facebook. You can also check out my Ebay Store "The Toy Box" for all my vintage items.

My Personal Facebook Page
Mechamanias Official Facebook Page
The Toy Box Ebay Store
Thanks again for reading the site. I promise to have more in the future.....
Seth

0 comments:

Post a Comment