Sunday, December 11, 2011

New He-Man Toys!

I have been sooooooo backed up on getting my recent toy purchases posted online.  I'm sorry guys!  I have been focusing more on my Real Ghostbusters collection more than anything but ran across the 2 guys above and had to add them to my ever growing He-Man and The Masters of the Universe collection.  The first guy on your left is Buzz Off.  He is a bee like character and I am not even sure if he is good or bad?  The second is Rattlor.  I am assuming he is a baddy and is actually pretty cool because his neck pops up like a snake which practically make his twice as tall. In other news I will try and get some of my Real Ghostbusters purchases up here also and with Christmas coming I am sure my collections will grow even more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment