Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brock Lesnar returns to the WWE!?!?!?!


Before you go crapping your pants this is for the new WWE 12 video game. Brock Lesnar has apparently signed a licensing deal with the WWE which basically means WWE can make toys, sell Lesnar merchandise and use him in their video games. Brock was recently asked by IGN.com about ever returning to the WWE and this is what he had to say:

"It would have to be under the right circumstances. I don’t know if Mr. McMahon and I could come to the right circumstances. If it was good for me and good for him I think that we could do something. At the end of the day, my life, my character and my profession – I take them very seriously. At the end of the day, if it doesn’t help me or my family out, and it doesn’t make sense for me to do, then I don’t do it. Everything would have to fall in the right place, but would I consider it? Absolutely."

1 comments:

Jessica said...

ok dad, you are probably gonna kill me for this, but i have no idea who that guy is. i know the name, but no idea who he really is

Post a Comment