Saturday, November 13, 2010

Battle: Los Angeles Trailer!

I've been following this film, like many others, for about a year.  Their has not been much information nor media released about this film before today.  All I know about this movie is kinda what the trailer portrays: an alien vs human war over Los Angeles.  I gotta say, this trailer is pretty bad ass!  It reminds me a lot of Independence Day meets District 9 with some Black Hawk Down thrown into the mix.  It stars Aaron Eckhart, Michelle Rodriguez and Bridget Moynahan.  It is directed by Jonathan Liebesman who also directed "Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning" and "Darkness Falls".  The film is set to be released on 3.11.11.  I have embed the trailer below.  Check it out!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, this movie looks pretty sweet- I'm definitely putting this film on my must-see list.

Post a Comment